LAUREN RUSH is a Certified Life Coach, passionate about coming alongside women to encourage them through life's transitions—whether through a fiery trial, reaching for their dreams or taking next steps in faith and self-awareness.
Her coaching resonates with those who seek to grow in truth, authenticity, encouragement and wisdom.
As a Bible study teacher for over 20 years, a women's ministry founder, and a Christian leader, Lauren coaches women to discover their passion, find their purpose, and experience real and lasting peace.
Lauren has been blessed with two adult sons. Zach is studying for his Masters Degree in Psychology at Pepperdine University and Jake is a rising stand-up comedian in Los Angeles.
Before engaging in full-time coaching, Lauren was a sales professional and manager in the mortgage banking industry and then a member of the senior management team of a national financial institution.
Her hobbies include walking her Labradoodle, Dolly, spending quality time with friends and sipping tea while watching her favorite shows on the BBC.
- Certified Professional Life Coach through Professional Christian Coaching Institute (CPLC)
- Associate Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation (ACC)
- Symbis Assessment Certified Facilitator
- Enneagram Coach and Facilitator
- Certified Care Partner with Calvary Community Church
- Certified Precept Teacher
- B.A. Public Relations-University of Southern California: USC